With two small children, an educational consulting business, and lots of volunteer obligations, I appreciate one-stop solutions.
One of my largest contracts requires me to write, print and ship 200+ pages of custom curriculum each month. Printing and shipping all in one place is a big time saver!
So, I’m thrilled to serve as a The UPS Store Brand Ambassador and to be able to offer my readers a great giveaway. I rarely offer giveaways on this site but I believe this will be a helpful one for the parents, educators, and homeschoolers who regularly read the blog and also for anyone who travels, ships gifts or products, needs small business shipping solutions, is moving, or does a lot of printing.
One of the reasons I am especially excited to partner with The UPS Store is their support of the Toys for Tots Literacy Program. AS an educator, I am passionate about literacy causes and will be working with The UPS Store in the next months to host a book drive to benefit a local literacy program.
Today, though, I visited my local franchise of The UPS Store for a very typical reason–to ship a package!
My mother’s Christmas gift arrived a day late and so I brought it right over to The UPS Store. They will re-package it and ship it and it will most likely arrive tomorrow! Too bad the original sender did not use The UPS Store!
The UPS Store would like my readers to have the opportunity to experience the convenience for themselves. They have given me $250 worth of gift cards to give away!
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $75 worth of gift cards to The UPS Store
- Two (2) First Prize Winners will receive $50 worth of gift cards to The UPS Store
- Three (3) Second Prize Winners will receive $25 worth of gift cards to The UPS Store
You can enter 1-3 times by completing any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Leave a comment on this post sharing how you can use the services at The UPS Store for education or just let me know your favorite thing about The UPS Store.
- “Like” Naturally Educational and The UPS Store on facebook and leave a separate comment to let me know.
- Subscribe to the Naturally Educational e-mail digest and make sure to confirm your subscription.
Winners will be chosen at random from valid entries. Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST January 11, 2010.
UPDATE: I am disabling the facebook comments plugin because it does not notify me of comments, does not integrate well with wordpress comments, and has a long load-time. There were 62 comments using this and I counted them when using “And the Winner Is…” to select winners. All winners have been contacted! We’ll have another contest in January and February. Thank you!
Disclosure: I am writing this post in part as a paid The UPS Store Brand Ambassador and in conjunction with the #lovinlogistics campaign at Collective Bias. All opinions stated here are my own and are not affected by compensation.